Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Cinderella Lovie

I’ve noticed a lot of kiddos like to hold on to a blanket, for security, for texture who knows why. I remember and keep being reminded by my parents that I used to hold on to the blanket ends. It was a warm large sized blanket with a “tassel like” border. I used to hold them, feel them and sleep myself with them. Anyways for this reason I wanted to make something I would like my kids to hold on to. I don’t have kids yet, but when I do have them- I want them to hold on to something I made for them, something that they can hold on to while they go to sleep, something I can custom make to their current likes – cartoon, character wise.  For this reason I want to create a series of Lovies.

I love Disney - their movies, their characters, all... I am currently working on My Princess Lovies Series. My first one is Cinderella.


Keep posted more Princess Lovies to follow soon.

This was my second project for my learning group Hooked On Patterns Learning The Art Of Writing Patterns. This pattern was tested by wonderful ladies from HodgePodge Crochet. Thank you so much to Pam, Ana, Julie and Colleen for testing for me and helping me out.

Available in Ravelry & Craftsy!
 
Make sure to subscribe to receive all the patterns to follow, tips and more.

Remember to show us some love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...